Sunday 26 April 2009

Just another day...

We had a show and tell and we had 4 couples coming to see the place which isn't too bad :). 1 couple came back the 2nd time...we wonder why <_<...at least my dear hubby will send out the offer one last time... if these people are interested then it's good on them and for us too...We've decided that we'll ask for some help from friends but mainly use a moving company to move the rest of the junk we have :P... The only reason why we have to move is that we REALLY have lots of stuff and the stuff ain't small because they were bought for much larger apartment/house. It would be pointless to throw these things away. In any case I'm going to miss this apartment...small and easier to clean...almost effortless. I'm just dreading cleaning something double this size x__X. This year my plan is to do nothing but watch my baby grow and try to keep sane while she cries the night away.

Two weeks ago I was still planning to travel all around in September/October but right now that passion has gone away...I'm just sort of waiting for January to see if I'm even capable in traveling to see 'Peanut's' grandma in Malaysia. Since it's going to be a long journey and on top of that there will be quite some stopovers along the way. I'll keep checking the ticket prices...It could be that we'll fly around February instead of end of January. That way I get to avoid Chinese New Year ^__^ (save on ang-pow) Yeah yeah I know cheapskate :P.

Anyways, after we've moved the first thing I'll do is get some berry bushes because this year I don't expect to get anything from them and it would be nice to be able to plant them so I (meaning making my hubby dig and plant :P) can at least get next year's harvest. Otherwise garden landscaping will REALLY just have to wait until next year...So in the meantime I'll just have to enjoy what flowers I have on photo...This is from the Lahti Balcony bunch...my stargazer lilies...

No comments: