Monday 19 January 2009

Meh got lazy to blog :P

I know I know I was suppose to put up some recipes but I got über lazy. Since I have most of the recipes written by hand on my very torn notebook I'm too lazy to copy write them over to the blog. I'm super tired these days thanks to carrying a mardi gras baby that doesn't know that party's over it's time to go to bed!

I haven't much time for housework as well...Damn...I've been so frustrated with the tiny kitchen the past year that I've been thinking of burning it down... :P (Hence almost set the apartment on fire) I couldn't care less what happens to this apartment... I simply don't know my neighbors here so well except for the electric guitar playing moron next door <__<. I don't like half of them I walk pass daily and for some reason this area although in good location doesn't agree with me. I still reminisce good times when I came the first year even living in a smaller apartment in Leppävaara was better than here. I think I'm not very made for Helsinki but just the suburbs of it...I hated living in the center for all the drunks and hobos keep me awake at night! <__< For some reason Vuosaari has an eerie I cannot wrap my fingers around feeling...also it didn't bring bad memories but not good ones either....Then this place this...horrid little place which I thought we'd get rid off in one year but noooo...not possible now that I'm pregnant...sigh....

Lahti was dead boring to me. I found nothing interesting except the lake opposite our apartment and mum-in-laws place. I don't mind visiting Lahti but I cannot phatom what to do there. The cottage which is about 100 + km from Lahti was idyllic little getaway for me. I love the nature there and the idea that there are almost no neighbours is pleasent! I know I can be a hermit sometimes and I like people but sometimes if you live close to them all the time (neighbors) it can be somewhat a familiar stranger. You know nothing about them but yet you keep seeing them...You are curious about them but you don't want to share you life with them but still they can hear almost everything you do or say when you're in your confined space.

I'll help them if they need my help that's what neighbors do but...I'd like to not get involve if it's even possible :P. I'm just mentally counting down the days when I can kick this apartment goodbye... Now I have to get back to some documentations and prepare for tomorrow's neverending meetings. Another day and more experience to come... Can't wait to go to Frankfurt...happy to have short visits if not I'll be dead tire....

No comments: