Tuesday 6 January 2009

Holidays are over

I admit I might have overdone myself during the holidays. As soon as the guests have left I started to break down. Parts of my body would not co-operate anymore and I slept throughout the whole afternoon. I tried to keep awake to watch Sahara with my dear hubby but fell asleep 3/4 way through so don't ask me about the ending :P.

I also tried to play CIV IV with him but in between turns kept dozing off. :-/ I almost fell asleep on my frying pan while waiting for it to heat up since my dearest hubby wanted me to make spaghetti bolognese after eating all the Neo-Chinese food I've been making the past week has been a real disappointment for him. Not because he didn't like Chinese food but he doesn't fancy it as much as Italian. The only thing that got him happy was when I made Tiramisu. My poor hubby got depressed at the thought of having to go back to work tomorrow, I just wanted to make it all go away. He hasn't had much of holiday while the guests are here. I wasn't too sure what he wanted to do during his vacation besides playing CIV IV. I do know that driving around and always on the move is not being his thing. Neither is it mine since I'm 14 weeks pregnant, I get mega tired at doing 1/4 what I use to do. I could say I'm over exerting myself during my 'vacation'. I do love cooking, heck if my kitchen was bigger it would make things a hell-o-lot easier. I'll just have to make do with the kitchen that I have for now ^___^.

I'm looking forward to the new home we will have end of 2009/beginning of 2010. It won't be 100% ready as it has to be built over winter and have another coat of paint in Spring. The most important thing to get ready are the bathrooms and toilets, the fireplace, master bedroom, baby room and of course MY KITCHEN! :D. Ah but there is just one more thing missing, we're still waiting for the land so it may still be a dream....With the finance crisis and all who'd know what to expect. Okay dearest hubby had a midnight snack and I just wanted to accompany him because I felt strangely alone. Maybe I'll brew myself some Milo and hot milk NAM!!!!

No comments: