Sunday 7 December 2008

Work it is....Just 2 more loooooong weeks.

It's time for me to go back to work now that this momma is feeling a bit better. No more strong nausea and baby tauren is behaving rather well. In a couple of more weeks hopefully I can feel baby tauren move. It is going to be exciting. I started to panic about confinement because I don't know what I should do. I've been reading about it alot and there are so many different tips and things you cannot do after birth.

If that wasn't bad enough, I started to have the fear of giving birth. Kind of bad timing when you're already carrying the spud close to 3 months. I guess the fear will go away a little at a time. Right now it just seems to be just one fright after another. I will try to becareful these few days as there are slippery times ahead. I don't want to jeopardize baby tauren's safety. I'm hoping that in January things will start to pan out a bit better.

Christmas is coming close and my dearest sister is coming to visit me. I'll be preparing roast turkey per her request as well as Nasi Lemak :). I have some great Nasi Lemak recipes lying around on scribbled paper that I should actually make a site with the recipes in them. She also requested rendang daging and fried chicken (She thinks she'll be able to finish this <__< I have my doubts!). Anyways if I make my usual portions minus the fried chicken it's doable however I feel that this is not going to be the case. I can make a big pot of sambal and freeze it. The last time I thought I was going to make Nasi Lemak again it took me 1 1/2 months and my sambal although in the fridge started to look dodgy although it still smelt right, I threw the darn thing away (What a waste of my dried chillies ;___; and assam!)

I'm also contemplating on Bak Kut Teh and some chinese soups. I haven't had those in ages and I'm starting to miss them. First I need to confirm with the Elders...the almighty you cannot do this and you cannot do that during pregnancy people.... Apparently being oblivious about your own pregnancy is perhaps better than having to worry about how it will go. Right now it's time for Momma to go to bed, I have a consultation appointment with the Clinic that will take my health measures and discuss what my options for birth are (far away hospital or the midwife school (is that even a real word?) <__<)

In the meantime...Jacey's frozen box has Lor Mai Kai, Fish Ball, Pork Balls, Roti Pratha, Yau Char Kuai, Char Siew, Nemu's sausage :P, Madagascar Vanilla Ice Cream, Tofu Ice (hmmm dodgy), Fish Tofu, Tau Pok (tofu), Some Pandan, Some strange herbs and some meat. Other stuff like french fries and ice are not so interesting :P

I don't even want to know what's in my fridge...Last thing I remembered was ten gallons of Tropicana juices :P...Love this during food aversion.... :D Alrighty...!!! Off to bed to snuggle with the hubby ^__^

No comments: