Monday 15 December 2008

Christmas is near

Another week has past and I feel my belly growing in size. Peanut is reaching 11 weeks plus and will soon get another preview on Friday. Doctor's have counted it to be the 12th week. However I get different numbers from different doctors. I'm just happy Peanut has stopped giving me too much trouble, apart from sleepless nights that's going to last me 18 + years. I was going to upload some doolally pics from a party but couldn't do so since we didn't find the darn USB jack for the Ultra II card reader >__<. I got pissed at my Darling Hubby though it wasn't really his fault. It was probably my own :P. I have an excuse I'm a woman with raging hormones (yeah keep chanting that and maybe you'd believe it yourself :P) In any case...I've been just lately trying to do as much as I can and as much as my poor battered body would allow me to. Cooking has been a big passion for me these days if I don't work pass 16:00 I'm usually up to the task. However making rounds to pick my husband up after work makes me rather wearie... I know I'll write another post before heading off to my Jingle Bells holiday... Just incase... Merry Christmas with an Anne Geddes Wallpaper baby pic to all!

2 comments:

Khoh^Emm said...

Baby tauren is getting bigger and bigger!! Can't wait till my little nephew (hopefully) is born!!

I WANT A NEPHEW!!!

Make sure you name him Eoghan Vahasoyrinki!! =DDD

Jacey said...

=____=