Monday 9 February 2009

Ready for another disappointing Valentine's

Finnish guys are not normally best known for their Romanticism...but more of their boozing talents. I got a guy who is some what not into boozing and as for romantic...well it depends... Year after year this day has gotten somewhat significantless. Apart from it also being dear hubby's birthday which would mean extra work for me to make this day special...and getting less in return...Sometimes I just wonder if it's even worth the effort if I get nothing in return...It only seems that I'm the only one making an effort for this day. I just want to say screw it this year it's nothing special! BUT IT IS!!! I'm also bloomin' pregnant and for some reason I feel that this year it's going to be another BIG BIG BIG disappointment... I'm not making anymore efforts... I'm too tired of it. I'll just think of it as just another birthday and be done with it.

It would be nice to hint what you would like for once...and also to be remembered not to remind. It's freaking frustrating when you have to keep reminding someone it's a special day...It loses some meaning or even the element of a special day just becomes a day of nagging disappointment. I always feel a bit sad approaching Valentine's Day...especially the last 9 years...OH YES....you hear me right.....! So don't tell me I'm over-reacting...okay ranting off now I need to be sleeping before the Tummy-tenant wakes up and spoils my sleep. I'll get through this in one piece... I hope :)

No comments: