Sunday 8 February 2009

One more recipe

I took some pics the first time I made gyoza it was a success but we had too much to eat hence we were both (hubby and me) exploding from gyoza's. Never the less we had quite some leftovers *ahem* so I froze them until I found the gyoza wrappers again from the Japanese store. I must say using the 'Wo Tip' wrappers give a different taste... Since 'Wo-tip' wrappers may not contain eggs (read 'MAY NOT') depending on the recipe they use to make the wrappers. I wouldn't go as far as to use wanton wrappers for Gyoza as it would be an utterly big mistake plus it tastes different...

This week is my sick week...I have too many doctors appointments this week that I barely have time to sort myself out. One appointment I'm looking forward to is the ultrasound appointment to see the baby cow. At this point I couldn't be bothered if it's a boy or girl...Just have to be grateful for what you get huh? Of course I've always wanted girls but boys can be fun too....right? Anyways, I'm planning to make phad thai today but since I had left over nasi-lemak I decided to eat that first....Jani is craving for the double chocolate mousse I made him (last time was about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago *crikey*) I got the recipe from some BBC magazine but changed the recipe a little as I can't find 1/4 the ingredients in Finland. Nevertheless chocolate mousse is something Jani absolutely cannot keep his hands off :P I'll make only two glasses of it....let's see what gives :D

No comments: