Monday 2 August 2010

Time flies

This was made before Alyssa's birthday party.
 
When I tend my garden I realize how fast time flies... Not too long ago I was sowing seeds indoors in hopes that winter would be finally gone and spring would arrive for me to move the plants outdoors. Now we've had some strawberries from the garden, zucchini's flowering and we've even gotten one from the patch as well as blueberries slowly ripening!

Zucchini Flower

Soon I'll have to prepare for winter. However I'm not going to worry about it yet as summer in Finland has been extraordinary this year :). I think I may have one too many zucchini's and I'll have to give them to our neighbor :). I will move the strawberries as well and we'll redo the garden. So that I have a plot for my veggies :). Next year I'll plant carrots and a little bit more Romaine Salad as well as a broccoli and zucchini. Of course I'll have blackcurrants, strawberry, blueberries and maybe I'll bring home a raspberry bush :).

No comments: