Tuesday 3 March 2009

Horrid pain in the ribcage :S

Okay... I'm going to be a b*atch and complain now about this stabbing pain on my left rib cage just underneath the breast...It feels like someone has done a yiihaw and a flying flippin' kick on my ribs and now I'm left with nothing but this sharp pain that makes it difficult to breathe. What makes it worse is that I have this lingering cough that doesn't seem to go away. So everytime I clear my throat I feel like my ribs are going to explode or crack. Oh yeah! It's fun to be pregnant, so everytime someone asks how I feel...I swear one day I am not going to be able to control my hormones and things will start flying out of my mouth and it will begin to sound something like this... "I'm friggin' pregnant you helmet hut, my belly's the size of a watermelon and probably weighs as much as one, my back started to intergrate some new pain receptors, my face is like an exploding volcano of pimples, my ribs are shattered on top of that I can barely breathe and I feel hungry even when I'm full! so what do you think I feel <_<..."

The person would probably freeze on the spot staring blankly at me for about 10 secs and go "Oooooookay...have a nice day...." and run for the hills. I'm normally cranky but the pains that won't just go away makes me even more cranky. I have made a goal for myself tonight...It's to sleep and not be waken...let's see if I achieve this with a bladder the size of a grape <_<.

No comments: