Wednesday 26 November 2008

The tire had to blow...now.... -___-

What an exciting day to have a blown tire in the highway... Luckily I wasn't driving and wasn't alone at that point. If not I wouldn't have known what a preggie lady could do :/. I'm all out of whim and energy and yet I cannot sleep. This is starting to bother my work performance. I have to find the energy somehow to keep going. I'm hoping this new project will bring new meaning to me :). Baby's behaving like a baby should at this point, keeping me awake at nights and making me a zombie all day through.... Anyways I'm hoping that I'll finally nod off and fall asleep. I'm still having the slight nauseas feeling that I cannot seem to kick off. If this doesn't stop soon I need to visit the Doc to ask what on earth is wrong with me.

That's me over and out!

No comments: