Friday 28 November 2008

Can't eat can't sleep....(Not for the faint of heart)

Yesterday was horrific for me as I spent half the night awake with pukey feeling. After I got a few hours nap. I got up with the same pukey feeling. I couldn't eat anything that smelled more than paper. Even Nemu being 10 meters too close caused some problems. Stinky armpits in the elevator was another thing that got me barfing in the snow while walking Nemu. I manage to hold it all the way to the park. Oh joy! <__< People must think I'm drunk.

In the morning I had one grape!!! That was fantastic...the second one didn't go in :/. I tried oranges...blegh...Pears...blegh....Apples...blegh....Then I called me mum to complain. She said try to eat anything (just like the doctor said) so I tried peanut butter. That stayed quite well so I got adventuress and decided I'll cook one MAMA brand instant porridge....The rest...erm well...didn't go so well... <_<. Let's just say I spent this day hanging my head over the sink or the toilet bowl. What a sexy position! <__<

I'm happy that dear Tony will hijack Nemu for a week :). This may save my poor nose a little. I'm hoping that I will be able to eat more today. My food aversion stopped around 22:30 last night when things stayed in. After the doctors, we went to fuel, then I ran into the video rental store to get some gummy candies and an Ice Tea. I took a sip of the Ice Tea for fear that it might go out in the car O_O. Also one or two gummy candies! So far so good. Then we went for a pizza at Jumbo, I couldn't eat more than 2/5. I manage to hold the pizza in until I got home then wasted about 1/4 of what I ate. I thought not a bad amount at least most of the pizza stayed. Then I finally decided to take a sip of mango/apple juice. Also took one of my multivitamin pills with the juice. So far everything stayed until I brushed my teeth. Half of the liquids came out. Sigh...I was depressed...so I went to bed after brushing all the stomache acid away again....

Let's hope today's a better day as I'm meeting the baka bunch for Little Christmas Dinner :).

No comments: