Saturday 23 July 2011

Holidaying with kids

Last week we planned to go for a weekend trip with our two year old. Since this was rather a last minute option and all the flights and hotels during July in Europe is rather expensive. So we decided to go to Naantali; to be exact, to Moominworld.

Around summer last year...


I've never been there and since I'm not a big fan of those hippo like creatures I was not too excited about this. So I decided to give it a go anyways since my daughter was so excited when we mention we would go there. So we booked the hotel, or my husband booked a hotel that had a golf course =.=" (Go figure what happens next.) In anyways we agreed that he could pay some golf but I'm thinking about how my nerves would take it. We will return on Sunday which would be tomorrow 24th July 2011.

No comments: