Wednesday 9 December 2009

A day indeed

Alyssa at 4 months 3weeks or so :)



I haven't been writing much on my blog after Alyssa was born. I've been randomly passing by and thinking of updating it every now and what not. I've been doing lots of surfing on the web to find new recipes to try and reinvent, tips on photography (yes I'm a lousy photographer), tips on sewing (yes this too <.<) and all the other DIY things you can think about. I have been thinking of putting the little slugger into some sort of photoshoot hence I've been googling up child photography. I found an exciting hobbyist that has made this into a business of hers. It's these types of people that got me thinking of what are my talents and hobbies that I can put into use. Provided my lazy bones don't get in the way I can pretty much do anything.

Before Alyssa was born I planned to digitize all my recipes so they don't get lost but sadly that was a dream. I've again let the lazy bones take over me and I've been too occupied with feeling sorry for myself (thank you post pregnancy hormones) and trying to cope with the new person in my life. It has been going great I have to say, she's been relatively easy and like most babies love the attention from their parents. I've never felt so close to someone so little and have never thought I'd be so in love with this little person.

Some people say somethings happen for a reason, the things I've gone through in the past has let me up to this day and of course there were the good and the bad times but everything happens for a reason. Nevertheless, I'll try to upkeep my blog from now on and will add recipes here for those who are interested.

No comments: