Tuesday 23 June 2009

Planned C-section

Okay...this is not my idea clearly...but since I have a stubborn baby that's not only the wrong way around but she's also rather huge...over 4 kg estimated weight...So we have to take her out via c-section. At a point things will go flying if she comes out under 4 kg as then I've lost all my trust towards these doctors. Right now I will keep my fingers cross that baby makes it out okay and I still am somewhat alive at the end of the whole surgery. Now for more food...had a peach to quell the hunger but need more to avoid fainting...Adios for now but I'll try to be back soon...

Oh and I've just moved hence I haven't been writing much...with a tummy the size of an elephant's belly I just can't seem to do as much as I planned hence the house is still a mess no matter how much I try to organize...I look forward to healing up quickly so I can get back to my routine...or get use to a new one...whatever >.< ....sigh...okay now...I go...rant later...

No comments: