Friday 17 October 2008

A sunshine away

I woke up this morning cranky...wondering how this day would go. As I look out the window while trying to concentrate on my billions of documents I notice that this day is rather gloomy... It didn't bother me much because I love gloomy weathers, but for some reason this autumn-y afternoon I felt some chills down my spine. Rather depressive.

Anyways, I headed out to my daily task not thinking any further what the day will be like. I thought hey it's Friday after all, what could go wrong? Ahem...yeah famous last words... There are things that bothers my mind that no one can possibly understand. If you had x-ray vision all you'd see in me is turmoil (no I don't mean the warlike kind of turmoil, silly! More like a ball of yarn getting immensely tangled with no way to untangle but to cut bits and pieces off it). Well that's just me...I feel tired at this type of situations...Hence I'm sleepy...I just want to sleep and not wake up....It would be perfect if I could have 20 hours of uninterrupted sleep eh? ;) Okay back to work with me...I really need my entire presence to complete these massive amount of documentation. Blegh :/...

No comments: